- Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your (i) personal data including name, email id, contact number and contact address; (ii) registration details provided by you; (iii) usage behavior of the Website; (iv) IP address; and (v) browser type or information about your operating system.
- Why Michelman India collects Personal Data and Use of the Personal Data
Michelman India collects and uses personal data only as it deems necessary to the extent permitted under applicable laws. Our primary purpose of collecting personal data from you is to allow you to use the Website and its various features. The aggregated personal data collected may be used to analyze trends and customer interests as well as to administer the Website and track your Website movement.
Michelman India may use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes, including but not limited to (i) provide you information you request; (ii) help us develop and notify you about new products and services that meet your needs; (iii) analyze the use and functionality of the Website and diagnose Website problems; (iv) track your usage behavior and preferences for internal analytics; and (v) for other marketing purposes.
- Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Michelman India may also make use of a technology called a “cookie.” A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
- Storage of Personal Data
Michelman India will store information you provide, once received, in commercially reasonably secure operating environments that are not accessible by the public. Michelman India will store information you provide in compliance with applicable laws including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Sensitive Personal Data Rules”) issued under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) for the time necessary to respond to your request or otherwise in accordance with Michelman India’s retention policies.
- Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your personal data with third parties but only in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates:We may provide your personal data to our affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- Service Providers: We may engage service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on our behalf, including to administer the Website. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services. Michelman India requires such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Website, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to your personal data, usually by way of a written agreement.
- Legal Requirements and Business Transfer:We may disclose your personal data if it is required to do so by law, or in response to a court order or subpoena or direction of any authority or if, in our good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with, or acquisition of all or part of Michelman India’s by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by our business, which could include your personal data.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain “links” to other websites. We try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other websites. Michelman India does not control the privacy policies of other websites and this Policy does not apply to the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites before disclosing any personal information to or through them.
- Consent and Modification to the Policy
By accessing, browsing and or using our Website, you acknowledged that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Policy. Michelman India reserves at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and will update this page to reflect the date the last update took place. We encourage you to regularly review this Policy to make sure you are aware of any changes to this Policy.
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with the Sensitive Personal Data Rules, as prescribed under the IT Act, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Name : Rohan Aranjo
Contact Number: +91 22 6221 3813
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Michelman Private Limited
(formerly known as Michelman Chemicals Pvt Ltd)
Tex Centre, 26-A, E Wing,
Ground & 1st Floor,
Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai–400 072, India
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy, or would like to be removed from our mailing lists or change your preferences about the information you receive from us, or would like to delete or amend your personal information, please contact Michelman India directly at email@example.com.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you choose to access, browse or use the Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy shall be subject to this Policy. Any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India. You unconditionally and irrevocably agree that the competent courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction with regard to or in connection with any disputes arising under this Policy.