Michelman’s packaging and coatings incubator is strategically designed for fast & efficient development of sustainable packaging solutions.
State-of-the-Art Pilot Line for Optimizing Packaging Structures
The centerpiece of the packaging incubator is a dual-station pilot coater laminator that allows packaging manufacturers to test new concepts without stopping their production lines.
- Multifunctional coating heads for various coating methods or adhesive application
- Multiple printing process
- Ability to coat a wide range of substrates up to 400-micron thickness
- UV top and heat nip lamination capability
Development and Application Labs
Michelman’s application and materials experts work closely with all members of the packaging value chain to develop solutions when new opportunities arise. Our partners and customers have access to Michelman’s vast capabilities and expertise.
- A thorough understanding of the value chain and drivers of many industries
- Regulatory Affairs knowledge that is ahead of the dynamic regulatory curve – for product design, market entry timing, and customer support
- Exclusive product customization when the opportunity merits
Technology & Marketing Office
Our technical and market expertise helps organizations commercialize new products faster. We anticipate solutions our customers need to successfully compete in the markets in which they serve. This gives us the ability to help them identify opportunities, execute solutions, and achieve goals specific for Dynamic India’s needs.
Training and Conference Facility
Michelman is committed to training the industry’s next generation of packaging engineers, this new Centre will have a training and conference facility which will be available for use by all members of the packaging value chain for this purpose.